Toggle the Widgetbar
- On arrival in Bath (from M4) follow sign for ‘through traffic’ and then A39 Wells, and A36 Bristol until you reach the railway arches on your right hand side.
- At this junction take the road sharp left going up the hill signposted ‘Shepton Mallet A367’
- Follow this road for 1/2 mile until you pass a pub called ‘The Bear’ on your right (large polar bear over the door).
- Move into the centre of the road just past the pelican crossing.
- Bloomfield Road is on the right and served by the filter lane in the centre of the road.
- The hotel is 100 metres on the right.